skip to Main Content

Presentation – Bombí & Ripoll Lawyers

Claim for the return of the DEPOSIT

Urgent and special Family Law procedure during the State of Alarm

How does the State of Alarm affect the exercise of GUARD and CUSTODY?

My husband and I want to get divorced (without children), he wants to sell the house and I don’t, what do I do?

My mother has died, and her home has an outstanding mortgage, what do I do?

Back To Top
contact us express