Family Law

  • Separations and divorces by mutual agreement and contentious
  • Filiation proceedings
  • Economic agreements of marriage
  • Approve of provisory measures
  • Modification of established measures passed in court decisions
  • Marriage economic regime (modification or termination)
  • Common-law couples
  • Legal guardianship of children
  • Guardianships and curatorships
  • Widow allowance
  • Torced share claims
  • Agreements as to succession
  • Maintenance allowance
  • Compensatory payments


Your browser is out of date. It has security vulnerabilities and may not display all features on this site and other sites.

Please update your browser using one of modern browsers (Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE 10).